God Can Be Found


I've been guilty of these two things -- because of my ignorance of the Scriptures (1) I embraced every teaching of the pastors I grew up listening to, took their words as truth without checking if their teachings align with what the Scriptures say; and (2) I shared the Gospel as I've "heard and read" these preachers present it, inviting people to repeat the "sinner's prayer" with me and "declaring" them saved/born-again in the end, not knowing that these aren't found in the Scriptures at all.

I praise God for my friend who replied, "I don't know" when I asked him if he believed he's saved after my erroneous gospel presentation. I thank God for the fear that the Spirit has brought upon my heart, leading me to question my own faith and salvation. I praise God for drawing me to seek Him. I praise God for being true to His promise that those who wholeheartedly seek Him will find Him (Jeremiah 29:13). And I praise God for the True Gospel of Christ -- that has shown me my sins and led me to repentance (and continues to do so), and has given me unwavering assurance, faith, hope, and joy. To God be all glory! He is so good!


Comments

  1. These machines and their invoice acceptors are designed with advanced anti-cheating and anti-counterfeiting measures and are difficult to defraud. Early computerized slot machines have been generally defrauded through using of} dishonest devices, such because the "slider", "monkey paw", "lightwand" and "the tongue". Many of those old dishonest devices have been made by the late Tommy Glenn Carmichael, a slot machine fraudster who reportedly stole over $5 million. In the trendy day, computerized slot machines are 1xbet korea totally deterministic and thus outcomes can be generally successfully predicted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts