Seek the LORD


At a point when I've become stagnant in faith and felt so sick about it, I began praying for the Holy Spirit to break through and revive me. And He graciously did, leading me from one step to another.

He inspired me to read the Bible systematically (have finished reading the entire Bible for the first time and rereading it). He led me to read a book called "The Normal Christian Life" by Watchman Nee that thoroughly explained Romans 1-8, which led me to finally understand the true Gospel of Christ, giving my heart the assurance that I am really saved!

From Nee's book, I've began reading Christian classics like the works of CH Spurgeon, AW Tozer, DL Moody, and L.Ravenhill and listening to preachers like P. Washer, D. Platt, M. Chandler,and T. Conway -- all of whom teach/preach/write purely what is Biblical.

And it has been so amazing, to begin to know God and be awestruck by who He is and what He has done. How can I not love Him back now that I've begun to understand the extent of His love?

God is so good and He is gracious. And I pray right now that your hearts would also have the same desire to truly know Him. My friends, God said "you will seek Me and FIND ME when you seek Me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:13). The invitation stands now, but it won't be forever. May the Lord give you the desire you seek Him now.


Isaiah 55:6 "Seek the LORD while He may be found; call on Him while He is near."



Comments

Popular Posts